“Best of Belfast” 5 of 5 stars

Co. Antrim, Northern Ireland
5 attraction reviews
“Best of Belfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

This summer I have made a big effort to take my 4 year old son out and about as we were not getting a holiday abroad and we have visited many museums and attractions around Northern Ireland. Our last visit was to the UF&TM and as we only had half a day we chose only to go to the transport museum. I can easily say it was one of the best days out we've had all summer. He loved it! His #1 attraction of all of Northern Ireland not just Holywood.

Visited August 2013

Nantwich, United Kingdom
119 attraction reviews
“Great museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I found the transport collection to be very good and TITANICa to be the best of the similar themed attractions we visited on a whole weekend in Belfast.

The hidden gem for me was at the back of the air section where I found to my complete surprise the short SC1, a very rare piece of our post war jet heritage

Well worth a visit

Visited July 2013
Antrim, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
“You Must See This Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

We hadn't visited this place in quite a while and what an improvement! The coffee shop, the loads of farm animals, new attractions such as the pig sty (!), all made this place a great spot to visit. I must specifically mention the Blacksmith's workshop; the guy in there was so helpful and informative and chatted whilst he turned-out some superb pieces of work. Nothing was any trouble and we had a thoroughly enjoyable time in his presence.

Visited August 2013
UK
7 attraction reviews
“Best Museum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Superb day out. I love this museum and cannot rate it highly enough. It's like taking a step back in time with the old sweet shop, the old school house and the old cottages which have been rebuilt. The children love going and get a great sense of what life used to be like. The staff are very helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. If you ever have an opportunity to go then don't hesitate it's a superb day out.

Visited July 2013
belfast northern ireland
4 attraction reviews
“Good day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I live near by and recommend this attraction. Churches, houses, cottages have been moved and rebuilt into this village style museum set around the year 1900.

Visited September 2012