“The sizzle” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Tywardreath, null, United Kingdom
“The sizzle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Lovely food.Would go back next holiday.Have not stopped talking about it yet because we enjoyed it that much.

Visited May 2013

Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
“The worst meal I have ever eaten”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

we were staying at a B&B two doors down and decided to eat here for easy 05/05/2013. We order very quickly and then my 3 year old changed her mind of which desert she wanted we asked if we could change it and pay the difference. we were told no it would cause stockl issues and to go and sit down. not a good a start. we had a lovely waitress called danielle.
our meals came my husband had a steak with no vegatables at all and I had the chicken burger which was suppost to be a chicken breast. I bit in to it and can confirm it definetly wasn't a chicken breast it was chewy greasy and full of grissle. I tried to get some ones attention with no avail so just left it. 40 minutes later i went to the bar to ask if my daughter could have her dessert and order one to share. her comment was it will be out when its and out are sure you only need one desert at your size. rude it was disgraceful i wanted to leave but my daughters desert had arrived by then. I complained about the chicken I was told it was a product fault thats it.
I would never go again and this has put off the chain vile vile vile.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Stay away”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

I live in paignton and we waited nearly 2 hours for food even though there was not very many people in and I nearly died at the price of the beer needless to say it will be another 2 years before I even think about coming here again far to expensive for a side street pub and food not that good

• Visited April 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Bridgend, United Kingdom
“poker!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

very nice pub/eatery which stages a poker night twice a week, something a little different, only thing spoiled our night was a gang of giggling girls who got louder as the night went on.

Visited April 2013
Wales
“Does what it says on the tin!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Decent pub food. Excellent service and friendly bar staff. Had a really good steak that was well cooked.

• Visited April 2013