“A Fantastic home from home hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Earlston House
3.0 of 5 Inn   |   31 St Andrews Road, Paignton TQ4 6HA, England   |
Ranked #32 of 97 Paignton B&B and Inns
BRISTOL
“A Fantastic home from home hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2010

Staying at the Earlston Hotel turned our very good stay into a superb holiday. Marie & Sally certainly make you feel part of the family, nothing too much trouble. The food is extraordinary, menu's are very comprehensive and the full English breakfast is the largest we have seen and very enjoyable. Our room was comfortable and very clean. For it's size, Earlston House must be the best hotel in Torbay !

Many thanks for everything.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
wolverhampton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2010

We have just returned from a four day break at the Earlson. Have been going every year since Marie and Sally became the new owners and I have to say that they make us feel as if we have "come home" each and every time we visit.

I briefly mentioned to Marie & Sally that it was our anniversary on the 4th May. On the morning of the 4th our breakfast table was drapped in a 25th wedding anniversary banner, bucks fizz was laid on and a card from Marie and Sally was also on the table. All this was done as a total surprise to the wife and myself.

I cannot fault the cleanliness of the rooms, the breakfast and Sally and Marie are really nice peple who cannot do enough for you. I hope to be going to the Earlston for many years to come and indeed have already booked for 2011!!.

Thanks for a really nice time!

David

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Liverpool soon to be Paignton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2010

I came to this hotel due to an interview in Paignton (Biggest Interview of my life) and was very uneasy and nervous follwing the next day (Interview). I was greeted by the owner and she was so friendly. I was then shown to my room, and oh my, the room was huge. The bed was extreemly comfy and the duvet was wonderful. The en-suite was good and the shower was lovely and warm.

I had a excellent night sleep and certainly put me at ease for my interview the following day.

Due to me being later (over sleeping, was extreemly comfy) i went down for a quick brekfast. Very lovely and filled me up.

I would reckomend this hotel to anyone that wants to visit paignton for leisure or business, and i have to say i have stayed in a lot of hotels more expensive than this, but this hotel has to be the absolute best.

Comfy bed, lovely staff, large room, scrummy brekfast, good price, what more would you want.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
Bristol
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2010

Excellent standard of accommodation, spotlessly clean and friendly and courteous service. I couldn't ask for anything more.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
milton keynes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2010

I stayed for three days with my wife and 3 year old daughter in room 6. I still cannot get over how spotless everywhere was! All the furnture in the room was new, the bed was soooo... comfortable. Loads of biscuits, coffee and tea.

Marie and her daughter are really friendly and helpful ,the breakfasts were wonderful and the location is excellent. We didnt eat at the earlston house - I wish we had, I am pretty sure it would have lived up to expectations

If your reading this because you are looking to stay in paignton - then stay at Earlston House!! Also if your with kids - the Zoo is well worth a visit

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
west midlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2009

Myself and my partner have stayed at Earlston house a couple of times and every stay was fantastic. The hotel is very clean and smart. The food is great and the staff are extreamly friendly. We can not wait till our next stay
Louise & Tyrone Williams

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple
midlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2009

My family have stayed in this hotel for the last 2 years in July and we have booked again for next year.
I have stayed in other hotels in paignton but they don't come close to this one, Marie & Sally are mother and daughter and they are fantastic hosts.
The hotel is very clean and the food is superb. (best breakfast i've ever had)
Always counting down the days until we return!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Earlston House? Share your experiences!