“Coasteering: A Highly Recommended Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Reach Outdoors

Reach Outdoors
The Seashore Centre, Tanners Road | Goodrington Sands, Paignton TQ4 6LP, England
+44 7816 881821
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 6 activities in Paignton
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Reach Outdoors brings a fresh approach to outdoor adventure. We have a real passion for the outdoors, and constantly see development opportunities in all that we do. We are based in the heart of the South West, enabling us to have a mobile approach to our provision. We understand that local knowledge is imperative, which is why we've scoured the region so that we can take you to it's very best locations.The Reach Outdoors philosophy is to use the outdoor environment as a medium to release potential, developing the whole person and encouraging the transfer of acquired skills to everyday life.
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“Coasteering: A Highly Recommended Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

On Saturday, 5th October 2013, our group consisting of 9 guys headed down to Dancing Ledge on the coast of Langton Matravers, Dorset, with instructor Rachel as our fearless leader for the afternoon.
We were greeted on arrival by Rachel who had already laid our kit out ready to go so we were on our way to the 'Dancing Ledge' in no time at all. We started proceedings at a nice easy pace and all members of the group were put at ease by a very friendly, approachable and patient instructor. All abilities were catered for in a safe and non-pressured environment, with plenty of little jumps for the not so keen and some larger jumps for the clearly mental.
All of the lads loved it and all of the lads said that they would go again. Thank you to Rachel and Reach Outdoors for putting together a thoroughly enjoyable afternoon. It is something that we will all remember and talk about for a long time to come and we would all go again tomorrow. A highly recommended experience.

Visited October 2013

Gravesend, United Kingdom
“Coasteering Stag Do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I read great reviews about Coasteering on Trip Advisor. My brother booked for my stag do which consisted of 16 people. We went in early August and we were lucky that it was a lovely sunny day. The staff are all very helpful and put people's nerves at ease, especially some of those who are afraid of heights.

Rachel took plenty of great photos to capture the events of the day. There was no pressure to jump off of the high jumps,

I would strongly recommend doing coastering, not just for a large groups on a stag do, but for family or team building activities. We all loved it, and would love to try a different area in the future.

London, United Kingdom
“Great day in the water”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We had a great day with Richard, even though the water was quite rough it was an amazing experience! It was great that we had one to one with Richard.

Visited September 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic day coasteering for all the famiy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Booked by internet after reading numerous great reviews for my daughter, Cassie (19) and son, Max (17). Was the highlight of their holiday in Devon. Rachel supervised and steered them into experiencing an adrenalin filled 3hrs of fun. The group of 9 was of mixed ages and sexes but with Rachel's encouragement, advice; guidance; and support they all appeared to manage all the activities of ever increasing difficulty with ever increasing enjoyment. My wife and myself watched from the comfort of the cafe where we could see most of the climbs and jumps. I must say, next time I will be joining them as this looked like one of the experiences you will remember for a long time with great memories. My children still talk of it months on; show their friends the pictures (which Reach outdoors take and put on the web); and ask when they can do it again. A great day which I can recommend to anyone visiting Devon.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Coasteering with Reach Outdoors”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

During the summer holiday, my family and I went down to Ex mouth and stayed at haven resort. during the week there we decided to go Coasteering with Reach Outdoors. It is one of the best experiences I have had on a holiday. I loved how welcoming the group felt and how friendly our guide was. They took us down the coast showing off all the jumps from small 1 meter high jumps to colossal jumps of over 20 meters. We also ventured into a cave and took photos all along the way. I enjoyed the experience so much that I signed up for a canoe and kayak tour later that same week. Along the route we were shown the most interesting attractions the sea had to offer such as 'London bridge', an arc formed on the coast. we even settled down on a beach further along the coast for a skimming rock contest. Overall it was an enjoyable and memorable experience.