“Fantastic break” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #42 of 97 Paignton B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Fantastic break”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

Had a fantastic time at st weonards with my friends. Everything was right on the doorstep. The hotel was great and a good price, the owners were really friendly and breakfast was amazing too. I would deffinately recommend this hotel and hope to go back soon. Thanks for a great stay!

• Stayed September 2012

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Ive recently stopped at this hotel and had a brilliant time. The hotel is lovely and the owners are very friendly. It has a great location, only two minutes walk from the beach, shops and bars. I would definatley stop there again and recommend to friends and family.

• Stayed August 2012
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2012

I stayed for two nights over the weekend with two friends for my birthday weekend and couldnt have asked for more. We were greeted with a warm welcome and taken to our room. The room was very comfortable with everything we needed, lovely comfy beds!

Breakfast was to die for and just what we all needed after our days and nights out. The owners julie and keeran made us feel welcome as did the other guests.

Whilst on our break we visited local bars and restaurants within walking distance as was the beach, one bar with live music on the friday night. We also went to the circus and fair which had something for everyone. Julie and keeran let us know the local and best attractions to visit and even gave us some 50%percent off vouchers for the circus.

On my birthday night out we visited torquay which was only a short taxi journey. We went to bohemia nightclub which was amazing. Great music, great venue great people!

We will deffinately coming back to see julie and keeran in october for a longer break so we can fit more it this time. We were very sad to leave and cannot wait to go back!

• Stayed September 2012
Redruth, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

This is the second time I have stayed at this hotel, and because i have returned I think speaks for itself. The warm welcome, friendly atmosphere, cleniness, and not to mention the huge breakfast that is taylored to your own specific needs. The location is a few minutes slow stroll fron the beach one way and the same from the town in the other direction.Parking is in front of the hotel and is marked for you on arrival, Keeren was even kind enough to remove seagull droppings from my car so as not to damage it. I am sure that we will return next july as I feel that we have found a little gem. Keeren & julia are two wonderful hosts.
Malcolm & Monica

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Worthing, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We have visited this Hotel many times over the years.This statment we feel speak's for it's self !!. Our last visit was in June 2012. It is run by husband & Wife team Julie and Keeran, who are so warm and welcoming, and nothing is too much trouble, They are 100% Genuine people who know how to make your stay seem home from home. They also cater for larger families. The location could not be better being minutes from the beach & the town center. The cost's of B&B are resonable and will not break the Bank, so definatly a plus for a good Holiday.

Room Tip: Rear Rooms Are Quieter.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Hi everybody, I would like to share my experience staying for 5 days at St. Weonards hotel. My girlfriend and I found this B&B online and definitely opt for it because we found the prices were reasonable and it is at a great location. When we got there we received a warm welcome by the owners, Keeran and Julie. The bedroom we were given was a really nice and cozy, also very clean.I have to say that we really enjoyed our stay and also the breakfast was excellent. I would surely recommend any people coming from anywhere going to paignton to book a room over there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Redditch, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

This hotel is ideally located near everything. Good parking especially for Blue badge holders. Lovely friendly proprietors, who couldn't be more helpful. Great fresh cooked breakfast. Had lovely double bedroom with en suite. Very comfortable. Having stopped in many B&B's nationally, this is as good as most, with value for money, even if I made mistake of booking via on line agency. Phone hotel direct is my advice

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to St. Weonards Hotel? Share your experiences!