“It's still fabulous!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Bradford, United Kingdom
“It's still fabulous!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

I've not been here for about 3 years, as I've moved away. It was very quiet, because of the hot weather, but a great welcome from George. The menu is varied, providing unusual dishes, which is good. All I had was excellent and would always recommend this curry house to anyone. The best curry in Wigan

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

wigan
“Fantastic Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Went with a group of 10 for a friends birthday. George the owner was very accommodating with us putting some banners and balloons in the area for a surprise and also allowed us to take in a cake.
The food is gorgeous and reasonably priced. Main problem is actually choosing what to have off the extensive menu! Good portion sizes too.
The restaurant is beautiful and there is always a buzzing atmosphere. The staff are very friendly and very attentive.
I have been with friends and also just with my hubby. highly recommend going
Not been on their buffet night yet so got to try that next

Atherton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Indian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I was taken to this restaurant for Fathers Day. This was on a Sunday when a special buffet is available and the restaurant is always busy. We chose off the main menu which I was pleased to see also had many fish dishes. I chose the Muryani fish dish and I can honestly say it is one of the best meals I have had for taste and quality. My wife had a Chicken Massala dish whilst my daughter had a Dopiazi dish which were both really enjoyed. There was a good atmosphere and the waiters were very friendly and provided excellent service. I will be going again as irrespective of price it must be value for money.

Wigan, United Kingdom
“Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

The Mahabharat is one of our local Curry Houses.
My wife arranged a 60th Birthday Celebration there on a Saturday night in April. There were 10 guests and a table was allocated upstairs. My family were allowed in about an hour before to dress the table and walls ready for the Celebration.
The cuisine met its normal high standards and was served hot, tasty and without any delays. Drinks are competitively priced and it made a very enjoyable evening.
Thanks must go to all the staff for making the occasion such a success. We got a warm welcome and very attentive service throughout.
If you like a quality curry served in nice surroundings with pleasant staff then I would recommend you give the Mahabharat a try.

Visited April 2013
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Excellent food & staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

Myself & my partner visited tonight and we had no complaints at all excellent food,staff and atmosphere we couldn't ask for more,also the price was very good,we have three children so nights out are very rare but I'm very happy we went,we will be back very soon