Some of the previous reviews did worry me however when I arrived to find the new owners Maxine & Graham all my fears went away.
The owners make this place. They are so welcoming and keen to make your stay the best it can be. Breakfast was varied and used local produce and there was homemade cake in the room, what a nice touch. The rooms were spotless and the location is really perfect.
I understand that they had only moved in three days before my check in and had spent it cleaning the whole house (which is over 4 floors!!!). They have grand plans and im sure that they will be THE place to stay so book early people!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A warm welcome awaits you from Maxine and Graham at The Bay House, nestled on the shores of Lake Windermere in the picturesque village of Bowness in the heart of the Lake District, within 2mins walk of all the restaurants, shops, bars and the Lake. All rooms en suite color TV tea and coffee facilities in all rooms. A perfect location for a few days away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Bay House Lake View reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bay House Lake View Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Bay House Lake View Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District