“Eating out in Bowness just got even better” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Eating out in Bowness just got even better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

This restaurant opened at the beginning of the year and is a wonderful addition to the Bowness eating experience.
The people running it are very friendly and passionate about the food and service. The décor is very quirky and unlike anything else I have experienced.
The food was really good and they have a good wine list which includes some more unusual wines. We were not rushed at all and had a lovely leisurely meal although they do offer `fast track dining` for those who want it.
We will definitely be going back soon.

Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic new place. Definitely worth a visit.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2014

Had a great experience here. Lovely people, quirky interesting styling, great attention to detail and fab food to boot. Nicely balanced between high quality and comfortable/welcoming atmosphere. A really good all rounder that I wish all the best for their first holiday season. Deserves to do really well. Worth a follow on facebook if only for their daily blackboard quotes - great character!

Newport, United Kingdom
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2014

Had a wonderful meal here on Monday. Food was nothing short of fantastic, wine lovely and the service top notch. Don't normally write reviews but thought I had to this time. Highly recommended

“When can I go again?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

I decided to take my Mum out for a meal so headed to the newly opened 80 Days. ..what a fab idea! We were greeted with a warm and friendly service and the atmosphere was extremely relaxing. I had the goats cheese tart for starters and my Mum had the asparagus and palma ham, both were divine! We both had the lamb shank for the main and it can only be described as mouth watering!!!!
Even though we were stuffed to the brim we managed a chocolate and salted caramel tart. ....another amazing choice!
Out of all the endless Italian/Chinese restaurant's in Bowness, 80 Days is a refreshing change! Quality food and quality service. Without a doubt I'll be there again soon!

Kendal
“Great find, my new favourite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Called in to 80 days for our wedding anniversary and we are so glad we did. The food was the best we have tasted in the area. We eat out once a week in the local area. We will definitely be back the lamb and the risotto were outstanding the flavours simple but elegant, with the presentation as good as the samling. Prices very reasonable, and service was reasonable a few teething problems but won't stop us coming back time and time again my new favourite place in the lakes in this instance change is for the better.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere