Me and my girlfriend have just returned from our stay at the Laurel Cottage. It was a lovely place to stay, very picturesque and traditional and in a very good location, right by all the pubs and restaurants and the lake. The staff are very welcoming and friendly and the room was lovely, the breakfast was delicious with plenty to choose from. The car park is a 2 minute walk away and was all safe and secure. Absolutely no bad points at all, would definitely recommend others to stay here. We will definitely be going back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Laurel cottage is under new ownership since March 2014 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Laurel Cottage B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Laurel Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Laurel Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- Laurel Cottage B&B Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District