We stayed here four nights & enjoyed our stay. Lovely old house with beautiful garden, & Judith, the proprietor, very friendly. Everything very clean, and a full English breakfast provided. Close to main centre. Lovely area of the world! Would recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warm, friendly & peaceful non-smoking home from home with award winning garden, set in the heart of the English Lake district. Judith & Steve offer a warm welcome to all especially couples, walkers, vegetarians, bikers and we are gay friendly. Minimum 2 nights weekends, 3 nights Bank Holidays. No single sex parties. All rooms are en-suite and some have four poster beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Elim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Elim House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Elim House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District