“Worth a visit” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Specialty Museums
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: The characters of Beatrix Potter's stories are brought to life in this recreation of the Lakeland countryside.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Chester, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“Worth a visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Brilliant worth a visit even at our age (51) with no children in tow . Really easy to find we found it a bit expensive , but a family ticket would work out cheaper .

• Korean first
Chester, United Kingdom
“very well put together”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

this attraction has really good quality figures and details -all down to the tiniest details. I helps if the kids know the stories before hand

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Lovely day out.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

Three young children and two adults had a lovely, reasonably priced day out. The exhibition and new interactive section was great. Just enough of everything for the children's attention to be held. Mr. Mcgregor's garden was very interesting and well laid out.The models and exhibits are beautiful. I'm sure Beatrix Potter would thoroughly approve. The shop was well stocked with many items we had not seen before. The food in the cafeteria was very tasty and inexpensive - the children ate everything, we were even able to cater for two 'gluten free' diets. All the staff were very friendly and helpful. The booklets included in the entrance fee were very interesting and immediately useful. A lovely day out!

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
“Just lovely!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Twiggy winkle, Jemima, Peter, Jeremy..... It was all just lovely! I think I enjoyed it more than the kids!

Huddersfield, United Kingdom
“Waste of time!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

My mistake. I expected more and got nothing. Killed my imagination! I am not a child but I still had my childhood memories and I was expecting some sort of spark. The place is dead.

Visited January 2013