We stayed at Virginia Cottage for 3 nights. Great Location for walking around the Coniston and Windermere area. Only few meters away from a large choice of restaurants in the center of Bowness. The room was clean and spacious. Breakfast was really good with large choice (but only start at 8.30am..). We would definitely stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Virginia Cottage is a quiet and relaxing guest house situated just two minutes walk from Lake Windermere, where you can catch the many ferry boats around the lake, and the centre of Bowness with it's many bars, restaurants and excellent shopping. The cottage has WiFi throughout including the bedrooms. The Beartrix Potter Museum is less than 5 minutes walk away. It is ideally placed for seeing all that the Lake District has to offer and local bus services are 150m away. All rooms are en-suite, some with four poster beds and spa baths, and they include a TV with DVD player, tea and coffee making facilities with homemade biscuits, a fridge and hair dryer. Pets and children are welcome by prior arrangement in specified rooms, private parking is available and leisure facilities can be enjoyed at the Old England Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Virginia Cottage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Virginia Cottage Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Virginia Cottage Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District