Lovely hotel, clean room but bed could have been bigger and more comfortable. Good spa facilities and nice breakfast.
Great location not far from the lake.
Overall a lovely stay but not recommended if you're looking for a bargain!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just minutes from Lake Windermere and the bustling village centre of Bowness, the Burnside Hotel offers full leisure and beauty facilities, two restaurants, a bar and a selection of bright, modern bedrooms as well as traditionally decorated bedrooms set in beautiful grounds with stunning views of Lake Windermere. Guests have free access to our leisure facilities including a pool, spa bath, sauna, steam room, gym, squash and badminton courts, 2 snooker tables and relaxing beauty treatments are also available. Featuring a TV and free tea/coffee each room at the Burnside also has warm, colourful decor. Silhouettes Restaurant serves both modern and traditional cuisine, using local produce. In Harleys Bar conservatory, the Bistro provides a light menu. Guests can take afternoon tea or dine on the lake view terrace. In the Lake District, the Burnside offers free parking and is 30 minutes' drive from the M6. Shops, boutiques and restaurants in the centre of Bowness are a 5-minute walk away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Burnside Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Burnside Hotel Bowness On Windermere
- BEST WESTERN Burnside Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District