This really is a superb hotel with everything you would expect from a luxury hotel and you very quickly feel at home here from the moment you arrive. It is unpretensious yet the attention to detail is wonderful and did not go unnoticed. The food was really good although perhaps a little fussy for us but still of the highest quality and great presentation. If you are coming to the Lakes then this is a great place to stay in a good location with wonerful walks straight from the hotel in their own grounds. Good for dog lovers as they have rooms which have easy access to the car park.
- Also Known As:
- Linthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Linthwaite Hotel
- Linthwaite House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Lake District's best country house hotels, but unstuffy! Great views, acres of private grounds, fishing, golf nearby, hiking, walking, extreme sports all within easy access. Great food, from fine dining to the Unstuffy Hamburger! Many wines by the glass and beers from local macro breweries. Lots of staff to pamper you and help you relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Linthwaite House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.