We stayed here at The Linthwaite for one night and were treat like Royalty from the moment we entered the hotel till the minute we left. This hotel is just a little gem. The staff are amazing and how they remember your room number, name and drinks is beyond me. The weather was awful but just looking out to the views across the lake was awesome. The room was immaculate and all the little touches like fresh water in a lovely glass bottle and Molton Brown products in the bathroom just made it even more special. Now the food!!! So tasty and freshly done to your requirements, that is some chef. We had our son's wedding here 3 years ago and everyone still talks about it now. Nothing negative at all about this hotel, just can't wait till we book again. Oh! and don't forget to walk up to the tarn, its breathtaking. Thankyou to all at The Linthwaite. xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the Lake District's best country house hotels, but unstuffy! Great views, acres of private grounds, fishing, golf nearby, hiking, walking, extreme sports all within easy access. Great food, from fine dining to the Unstuffy Hamburger! Many wines by the glass and beers from local macro breweries. Lots of staff to pamper you and help you relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Linthwaite House Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Linthwaite Hotel Windermere
- Linthwaite House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District