when you read rave reviews about hotels,you always expect to be a little disapointed as they dont always come up to expectations.at langdale view everything you read about is true.Ann-Marie and Paul are excellent hosts.spotless rooms very well presented with so many little extras,too many to mention.first class breakfast,plenty to choose from.very central yet nice and quiet.wouldnt think twice about staying here again.thank you so much for a very enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. There are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 1 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at the McDonald Hotel 'The Old England' 5 mins walking in Bowness centre. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District