We turned up after spending 2 days in Conniston cycling so was pretty tired, and a bit late. The lady owner, Ann Marie, greeted us and told us to leave our bikes outside and her husband would put them away. She showed us to our room, which was the cleanest room we've ever stayed in. We had a knock on the door and they had left some nice coffee and cake outside for us. Once we got ready we went and spoke to them Ann Marie gave us a gym pass for her local gym/ spa.it was late and dark and her husband (paul I think) was still working and had put our bikes away safely. They recommend a lovely Indian restaurant. The breakfast the next day was amazing, I had their famous pancakes, mmm. My girlfriend had a full English which was lovely. All in all we couldn't recommend this highly enough. Lovely people, lovely guest house and great location.
- Also Known As:
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel
- Langdale View Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Langdale View Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Langdale View a 4 star silver guest house with its own private car park and garden. We are only a few minutes from the centre of Bowness and 500m from the shores of Lake Windermere. There are 5 en-suite rooms, 2 double 1 king size, 1 super king/twin all individually furnished and decorated to a high standard. Our services include free wifi and free use of the gym, spa and pool at the McDonald Hotel 'The Old England' 5 mins walking in Bowness centre. We are ideally situated for exploring the Lake District by car, on foot or public transport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Langdale View Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.