What do you want and expect from a B&B? A comfortable room that is quiet, with a comfortable bed and a fully functioning bathroom? A great breakfast? Friendly, helpful owners? Combine these with a lovely, very quiet location with a great view over Lake Windermere, and you have just described Hawkrigg Guest House. We wanted a couple of days away and the Hawkrigg turned out to be the perfect place. The owners, Emma and Mark, have done a great job. If we return to the Lakes this is certainly somewhere we would go back to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hawkrigg Guest House is a beautiful family run guest house situated on a hill over looking lake Windermere.It has 3 rooms with fantastic views and all are en-suite. It is in the middle of the lake District national park, which gives you easy access to everything the lake District has to offer. There are many Pubs and Restaurants nearby, in the villages of Bowness, Windermere, Hawkshead, Coniston and Ambleside. It is also pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawkrigg Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawkrigg Guest House Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Hawkrigg Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District