From the moment we walk in nothing was to much trouble. Where we could park. Our room was lovely and clean. We had a welcome tray of tea biscuits proper mugs and even a teatowel. The bathroom was clean. We had plenty of space in our room, Breakfast were good, again nothing was to much trouble. Selections of cereals and juices. Even what you wanted for your cooked. Friendly staff very caring as well. During our stay my mother was taken ill the support and care given my the staff was great even making sure i had enough coins for the parking metre at the hospital. Would we come again most definately.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District