Just had 2 nights here on a living social deal which made it very good value for money and although it rained most of the time had a very nice stay. Tony met us on arrival, very friendly. Had the Penthouse which has seating area, double shower and spa bath, really nice room. Staff very friendly especially person who served us breakfast (from Spain but sorry don't know his name). Good selection for breakfast fruit, cereals and full english which was cooked to perfection.
Very good location, situated up a hill so very quiet but close to shops, pubs and restaurants. Has a very nice garden but unable to use it due to the weather.
Can't fault this place and will stay again if visiting Bowness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fairfield is a charming Georgian house set in quiet secluded grounds with its own car park. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, yet just a few steps from the waterfront, shops, pubs, clubs and restaurants of Bowness. There is a spacious terrace and garden, a large lounge and free Internet and Wi-fi access. Four-poster rooms, some with spa bath’s, and a state-of-the-art penthouse. Generous breakfast. Champagne and chocolates available. Ideal for a romantic break. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and HostelWorld so you can book your Fairfield Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Hotel Windermere
- Fairfield Garden Guest House Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District