We stayed at the cranleigh for 1 night in August and got a late deal on their website for Room 8. We thought that the website was brilliant as each room had a number of pictures and these reflected the room perfectly.
The room did not disappoint when we arrived as the decor was gorgeous and the bed was massive and really comfy. The location within Bowness is brilliant as you are only a two minute walk from a number of bars and restaurants and a 5 min walk from the lake side.
The only slight downside to the room was that room 9 next door had a spa bath and the couple in there decided to use it at half 11 at night and you could clearly hear this through the wall.
We will definitely stay here again and would love to be able to afford room 17 or 18 next visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located perfectly one minutes walk from the lake and the beautiful village of Bowness on Windermere. 18 individually designed rooms and bathrooms to choose from with unrivaled in room facilities providing 5 Star Gold accommodation. Air spa baths, bathrooms TVs, Free Internet access. Free access to incredible spa and leisure facilities. The highest graded establishment by both Visit Britain and the AA inspection team in Bowness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District