My partner surprised me on my birthday with a night away at this hotel. The room was lovely, with complimentary chocolates which were delicious. The bath with a TV was fab and the shower was really nice. The bed was really comfy. The staff were really helpful and chatty. The breakfast was really nice too - I went for the Cranleigh cooked breakfast. The hotel was quiet and is in a great location, only a walk away to the lake. We ate at a local tapas restaurant on the night which did really nice food. There is only a few parking bays at the front of the restaurant, however there is more parking near a car park at a near by hotel - only one minute walk (if that). The only issue we had was that had changed the room that we originally booked. They did however give prior notice and the room we were given was just as nice so this wasnt a problem. Overall excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located perfectly one minutes walk from the lake and the beautiful village of Bowness on Windermere. 18 individually designed rooms and bathrooms to choose from with unrivaled in room facilities providing 5 Star Gold accommodation. Air spa baths, bathrooms TVs, Free Internet access. Free access to incredible spa and leisure facilities. The highest graded establishment by both Visit Britain and the AA inspection team in Bowness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District