The hotel friendly staffs were responsive and happy to serve. They were also knowledgeable and reliable.
They cleaned my room twice during the evening, and rose petals were spread each time. The privilege to use the spa from Old England hotel (which has a proper sauna and a warm swimming pool) was also a big plus.
The breakfast was served with fresh ingredient and taste was unrivaled.
I did not like their shower so much as the head was fixed to the ceiling and the water pressure was not very high. But this could just be my preference
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located perfectly one minutes walk from the lake and the beautiful village of Bowness on Windermere. 18 individually designed rooms and bathrooms to choose from with unrivaled in room facilities providing 5 Star Gold accommodation. Air spa baths, bathrooms TVs, Free Internet access. Free access to incredible spa and leisure facilities. The highest graded establishment by both Visit Britain and the AA inspection team in Bowness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your Cranleigh Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cranleigh Guesthouse Hotel Bowness-On-Windermere
- Cranleigh Boutique Bowness-On-Windermere, England - Lake District