“Prepare for a bun fight!” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Buffet, Late Night
Description: So here it is! The Ultimate Eatery has arrived. An all-you-can-eat experience offering 7 restaurants under 1 roof at amazing value and convenience. Our famous 34 metre food counter displays freshly-baked pizza straight from our pizza ovens, Chinese dishes cooked in woks, freshly cooked joints of meat for a proper Sunday roast with all the trimmings in the carvery section, delicious rotisserie chickens you can see being roasted in the rotisserie oven, plus tasty pastas. Crisp, healthy salads at the salad section and lots of indulgent puds! The foods we all love, all in a row, all cooked freshly in front of you by our chefs, and not forgetting our 'help yourself' drinks dispensers and delicious ice cream machines - all for one simple low price and all under one roof!
Arundel, United Kingdom
“Prepare for a bun fight!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

A restaurant not for the faint hearted, it was like eating in the middle of a playground! A perfect venue for a cheap meal with your young children or the morbidly obese who require unlimited hi calorie, hi fat food.The staff were very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for an intimate dinner with your partner avoid like the plague!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Wilmslow, United Kingdom
“Love it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2013

My son has been to the Taybarns all you can eat buffet before and as I love this sort of dining he suggested he take me to the Taybarns the other day, I was not disappointed! If you go before 6 o'clock in the week it is £5.95 [dearer after 6 and at weekends]
My son bet that I couldn't start at one end of the buffet and try each thing until I got to the other end. Well I love a challenge and I certainly got my monies worth! The choice of food was plenty and well prepared and I enjoyed every minute of it. If you like this sort of eatery I would highly recommend it. I for one will be going again,so give it a try next time you are in Newcastle-under-Lyme.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
“the TAYBARNS RIP OFF”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I went to this place for my birthday with my 2 children and wife, we arrived at 9pm paid the money only to find there was no carvery left when we asked for it we were told it was to late and to get meat off the grill bar. sent emails to Customer Service 3 in fact no reply in short there custermer service is as good as Taybarns rubbish keep away or go to a curry house service will be better

• Visited January 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Castleford, United Kingdom
“Too busy!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I wanted to eat here as I was staying in the Premier Inn, but it was far too busy and couldn't get a table.

Visited February 2013
Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
“Average food, typical taybarns”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

If you have been to a taybarns you will know what it's all about. Breakfast is served in the resturant for guests who stayin the premier inn, and it was very enjoyable and hot which is what you want.

Visited February 2013