We decided to try a Spa break which was advertised on Travelzoo, what fantastic value for money. The hotel was excellent, lovely rooms, all the spa facilities were what we had expected and well organised so not too many using all at once. The staff couldn't do enough for you and the food was amazing, 5 course evening meal, had to do a nine mile walk the day after to lessen the guilt of what we ate. Think they had a hand in the weather too which was glorious both days. Would definately go there again.
- Also Known As:
- The Bridge Hotel
- The Bridge Hotel Wetherby
- Bridge Hotel Wetherby
- The Bridge Wetherby, Yorkshire
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bridge is a four star property, in the heart of Yorkshire. This unique independently owned hotel is renowned throughout the area for first class levels of 'Yorkshire Hospitality' and comfort. It is the perfect base for both leisure and business guests and has been recently refurbished throughout to the standard you would expect a First Class Venue to be. Our Spa is the ultimate place to relax and spoil yourself. Unwind in the relaxation lounge after experiencing our thermal suite with Japanese Foot Spas, Mentholyptus Sauna, Aromatherapy Crystal Steam Room and Sensation and Ice Experience Showers, followed by a relaxing soak in our Cedar Wood Hot Tub. The Spa also features treatment rooms, nail bar and make-up area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.