“Days Inn Wetherby review” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Wetherby

You added Days Inn Wetherby to your Saves list
Days Inn Wetherby
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   J46 A1(M) Wetherby Services | Kirk Deighton, Wetherby LS22 5GT, England   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wetherby
Certificate of Excellence 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (136)
READING
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

Handy location for motorway, general access to surrounding towns/cities. Decent value. Some rooms do pick up some motorway noise, though.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Durham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had a KGB deal and what a bargain. I was a little concerned when we arrived as its a big service station area, but I needn't have worried, the hotel was lovely with WiFi LCD TV and wonderful walk in shower. The room was modern and clean and we were told if we wanted to buy ready meals or wine etc. from the shops next door, we could use the microwave and glasses in reception and make use of the nice seating areas to eat or drink. Breakfasts were buffet style without hot food but it was plentiful and filling. Wetherby was only a couple of miles down the road and we were also close to Harrogate and Leeds.
I couldn't fault the place, we had a lovely stay in a lovely hotel with great staff.

Room Tip: We were away from reception on the top floor at the back, there was no traffic noise but the wifi wa...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
England
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

I had the worst night's sleep ever in my life in this hotel. Sound proofing is shocking! I asked for top floor room having read reviews on this site, I didn't get one, got 1st floor. I had a room with an adjoining door, when I retired to bed after a long drive I could hear every word of next door's conversation, and their tv. This disturbed my kids sleep too. But they could obviously hear us too, as a couple of 'don't worry kids, I'm sure they'll turn it down soon so that you can sleep' said loudly they got the message. Until about 2am when I was awoken with the sound of someone coughing his lungs up through the adjoining door! Again woke everyone up. Unfortunately, emphysema man didn't have any trouble getting back to sleep, and proceeded to snore his head off for the next couple of hours. I eventually got back to sleep, only to be awoken by the sound of giggling and conversation from the other side of the room! By this time I was getting a little cheesed off, and tried to ignore it, but when the people above us started tap dancing on the floor I gave up!

When I checked out I was offered 10 per cent off my bill, totalling a fiver! That's how much value days inn hold on a good night's sleep. I got it up to a tenner! Big deal! Apparently I should have asked to be moved in the middle of the night! Oh and I had not got a top floor room because they were full! So how I could have moved rooms in the middle of the night I do not know! Had I not paid in advance I would have refused to pay a penny. Unfortunately they don't do the same guarantee as premier inn, good night's sleep or money back, it would bankrupt them!

Oh and one more thing- my son found a half eaten bag of salt and vinegar walkers crisps under the bed, a mouldy half eaten biscuit and a half a cup of coffee under the bed. Cleaners are clearly not much cop either.

A truly awful experience!

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Days Inn Wetherby? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Wetherby

Address: J46 A1(M) Wetherby Services | Kirk Deighton, Wetherby LS22 5GT, England
Location: United Kingdom > England > Yorkshire > West Yorkshire > Wetherby
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly )
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Wetherby
Hotel Class:3 star — Days Inn Wetherby 3*
The 129 bedroom Days Inn sits prominently within Moto's impressive new motorway service at Junction 46 of A1 (M) at Wetherby. Strategically located by Wetherby racecourses, this hotel will be a welcome addition to the busy region supporting the A1(M) and nearby York & Harrogate markets. The hotel has formed part of a new 35-acre motorway services area development. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook, HostelBookers and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Wetherby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Wetherby Hotel Wetherby
Days Inn Wetherby Yorkshire

If you own or manage Days Inn Wetherby, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.