We stayed in one of the 3 bed lodges (Portland I think?) for a week in September 2012. Our group consisted of myself and my Husband, our two Sons (3 and 18 months) and my parents in their 60's.
The accomodation was reasonable, fairly dated but comfortable enough. It was pretty clean although not immaculate (i.e. the bin looked clean but had a bit of mold under the bin bag at the bottom.) The park itself was very well kept and very pretty, set in amongst the woodlands. The restaurant was a let down with not a huge deal of choise, especially if you don't eat meat. We didn't use the club house so can't comment on that.
The swimming pool was great for our little boys. I used the gym a couple of times and this was very basic, however if you enjoy running the park itself and surrounding areas are very scenic.
The location of the park is superb. Just a short drive to Weymouth and places like Lullworth Cove, Durdle Door, Corfe Castle, Swanage etc.
This park could do with some updating of the accomodation and a thorough deep cleanse of each of the lodges that need it! It was not as nice as the Parkdean holiday park in Croyde which we have visited a coupel of times before.
- Also Known As:
- Warmwell Holiday Park Hotel Weymouth
- Warmwell Holiday Park Hotel
- Parkdean - Warmwell Holiday Park Weymouth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lodges, lakes, trees... and skis!Yes skis... this tranquil woodland holiday park has a few hidden surprises. You might spot a wandering Roe deer. You'll certainly find a peaceful fishing lake. And if you look closely enough, you'll discover a mind-blowing all-weather ski slope for hours of family fun. With plenty of great attractions nearby, like the colourful seaside resort of Weymouth on the stunning Jurassic Coast, and historical Dorchester market town in the peretty Frome Valley, Warmwell's a wonderful place to be. * Close to bustling Weymouth and historic Dorchester * Amazing Swimming Pool with flume and wave machine * Stunning Jurassic Coastline within easy reach * Mind-blowing 110m Snowflex ski slope on the park * Fantastic live Showtime Entertainment ... more less