“Tasty” 5 of 5 stars
Review of The Weymouth Fish & Chip Take Away

The Weymouth Fish & Chip Take Away
25 Buxton Rd, Weymouth DT4 9PQ, England (Formerly The Weymouth)
01305 777909
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 213 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Fish & Chips
“Tasty”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We were staying at Chesil Vista and fancied fish n chips, i went to the Weymouth fish & Chip take away and ordered my meals , very friendly people and very helpful as i was asking about places to fish locally.
I will be honest i did not rate the mushy peas but the Cod and Chips were Gorgeous, will definitely use again when i am down that way again.
Keep up the good work.

• Visited May 2014

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

The Weymouth is the best fish and chips in weymouth, i live around the corner to this shop and i have my dinner from there every couple of weeks. The chips are amazing, such good portions at really good prices. i always get medium chips with fish cake and a pot of curry sauce. Its filling and it tastes amazing. I wouldnt go to any other chip shop.

The only thing i would complain about is it opening times, if it was open longer it would be even better!!! I'm off to buy them now!!

• Visited March 2014
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Great food, awesome service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Family run by the most lovely and accommodating people. Always with a smile and a few words for every customer.
Great menu, great price. Food always cooked to order and spotlessly clean. Definitely my favourites.

• Visited February 2014
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Best fish and chips locally!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

I agree with GoldthorpesHeel!! The chips are crisp and the batter is thin and criispy which suits me perfectly. I phone ahead and can just 'jump the queue' !! I am always greeted with a warm cheery smile.

• Visited February 2014
Warminster, United Kingdom
“Best fish and chips ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

When I visit my daughter and family in Weymouth we make sure we nip down to have fish and chips - it is one of the best I have been to. Order is prompt - cooked individually - packed great and once home the food is just so hot and scrummy. Being a visitor the owners are extremely friendly and any questions about the area etc. they are forthcoming.

• Visited January 2014