“Fabulous hospitality” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fosters Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
Fosters Guest House
You added Fosters Guest House to your Saves list
3 Lennox Street, Weymouth DT4 7HB , England   |
Ranked #5 of 161 Weymouth B&B and Inns
Birmingham
“Fabulous hospitality”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2011

I had a great stay at Fosters during the period I was away on business. I spent quite a number of nights in different rooms. Dawn and Jon gave me a very warm and friendly welcome upon my arrival. They both have good sense of humour and always wear happy faces with lovely smiles. Rooms were superb. Good choice of breakfast and I enjoyed it. I would recommend the Fosters to anyone looking for a homely environment whilst away on either short, long break or on business. I don't regret my stay at the Fosters and would definitely be going back, this time on a relaxing break.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter than the ones at the front. Choices and requirements can as well be d...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Grantham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011

I was on tour of the south of England. I booked one night at foster's, and i have to say i recommend it to all types of people. Very nice rooms with en-suit. Also 2 minute walk into the centre of Weymouth. 5 stars from me!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
South Wales
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

I have just returned home after a two night stay at Fosters, and I was so impressed with it I just have to let everybody know about this little Gem of a Guest House, firstly the Welcome I received was warming and friendly Dawn & Jon are the friendliest people I have met in a long time and nothing is too much trouble for them.
Their Guest House is spotlessly clean , the room I stayed in was much much better than I had expected as I had only booked a Single,but I was booked into a small Double with on-suite, there were plenty of free refreshments on hand in the Room and they even supply toiletries. The Breakfast is outstanding.I could not recommend this more highly
All I can say is if you are looking for affordable REAL VALUE for money accommodation in Weymouth this is the only place to be. It really is better than it's 3 stars rating

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2011

We spent a mid week break at Fosters in September and would recommend it to anyone.
Dawn and Jon were fabulous hosts, extremely helpful and welcoming, nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were spotless, and the breakfast was lovely, and we will definately be returning.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Brisbane, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2011

Just spent the night at Fosters and was very impressed with the warm welcome, sparklingly clean rooms and generous breakfast. Recommended for a relaxing getaway at a reasonable price. Close to beach and town centre.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Ilford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2011

I would like to recommend this amazing place to everyone. I had a lovely stay in a very comfortable room. It was almost as cheap as youth hostel but standards of a 3 star hotel. They even had a sewing kit in a toiletry set! Very well thought! Additionally breakfast was delicious.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Nottingham
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2011

Dawn & Jon made our stay very comfortable. Our room was very clean and tidy, with all the comforts of home. The breakfast was nicely presented, with an endless supply of toast for our son. Toiletries were provided, and plenty of clean towels. I loved the added extra of the sewing kit, as I needed this while I was there. The location was ideal, close to the town centre, but on a quiet side street, and a few metres from the sea front.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family

Been to Fosters Guest House? Share your experiences!