“Excellent Trip” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #116 of 212 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Chinese, Indian, Malaysian, Nepali
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Scenic view, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Buffet, Late Night
wareham
“Excellent Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

We were on holiday in Weymouth and had meal here last week with my family and spend wonderful time. Service and food was excellent, and attentive, and the food was so delicious and lovely presented. Lots of choices to eat and good option for vegetarian too. I found this place very clean and comfortable for everyone including children. Nice views and location. We really had lovely meal here and will be back soon with my family when we are in Weymouth.
Thanks to the manager and the staff.

Wool, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

We come to this restaurant once a month because we like oriental buffet specially my wife love Asian food. We never had bad experience in this place and always enjoy our meal. Lovely place with nice views and very comfortable place to eat, If you visiting weymouth you must try this place and def you will enjoy your meal.

Pool, United Kingdom
“Great Food and a Wonderful Aatmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

Myself and my partner ate here on a number of occasions and were never disappointed. The service was excellent, really friendly staff and always happy to help. The restaurant looks out over the radipole lake which is a stunning view. We often watched the swan and ducks just in front of the restaurant and on the lake.
The food was so good, everything we ate was wonderful. From a simple chicken satay to Gurkha Lamb Curry, fish with 3 flavor we really enjoyed it all. It was great value for money. Yes, some of the drinks were a bit expensive but no more than anywhere else. Again the staff there were brilliant and the foods were yummy.
Overall this was one of our favorite restaurants and deserves the excellent rating we have given it. As my title said great food, great surroundings and great staff. What more could you want?!

Blandford, Massachusetts
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

As I am a chinese myself decided to visit this place after all the reviews seen on tripadvisor site, was quite a drive from Blandford, Dorset.
Went with a family group of 16 to celebrate a birthday. We arrived around 7:30pm on Saturday and were very surprised to be told they had no space; quite surprising for a 220 seater restaurant on a Saturday evening. We waited for around 15 mins but were kept very well treated by the manager and were also served drinks while we waited.
Once inside it was clear to see what all the hype and rush is about. The value for money in this place is amazing. For just £12 all you can eat buffet you get around 30 dishes including special things such as Momo. Gurkha Potato curry, Gurkha Sukuti (you have to order from the kitchen). I was surprised at the quality as buffets are usually very poor food standard but in this place it is totally opposite as you can see the dishes being prepared in their live buffet open kitchen which you can see while they cooking.

Drinks service was good and we only waited a couple of minutes for our drinks to be served. The waiters cleared all the dirty plates strait away once you finished. The management is also very friendly and go the extra mile to make sure the customer is fully satisfied
I think the owner (the guy who stands in the front reception area) has a great concept and as he controls everything himself such as customer reception, looking after buffet taking drinks order and also clearing plated and glasses if require. He has made an excellent addition to this place.
Was worth the drive from Blandford and would tell everyone to go and try it for themselves. Book first if you want to go on weekend!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“best resturant I've been to”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

I visited this place before with my friends, however we didnt end up going in as one of my friends didnt like oriental food but the second time I went Weymouth I couldn't resist it. The food is very good and unlike other buffets it's very fresh food. Its very good for the money as I would spend much more on takeaways than I did the night I went. The resturant has a calm relaxing vibe to it and the colourful display really brightens up your mood. There's a very cute park next to the resturant so if you had kids you could send them there aswell as the small fish tank that looks very clear and clean. The people who work there are very welcoming however the waiters have limited English. Overall I do think this is a place to visit and it is a run for your money!