The Esplanade is a superb B&B in a prime position on the beach front. We were given a friendly welcome by Rob the owner, whose knowledge of Weymouth and surrounding area is a great help. The rooms are spacious and very clean, try to get a sea view, you won't be disappointed. Rob's renowned breakfast is excellent, plenty of choice to certainly set you up for the day. This has been our fourth visit to The Esplanade and we are looking forward to our fifth already...Thank you Rob and Terri
Floods is excellent for seafood. Try The Stables, a different concept on dining. Portland Bill is not too far away, a good visit if you like walking. Rob will gladly give you all the information you need.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Esplanade is a grade II Georgian seafront property. Built in 1835, The Esplanade is enviably situated on Weymouth seafront, directly opposite the beach. Ideally located for all local attractions and amenities, it is close to the town centre, the harbour and the beautiful golden sands of Weymouth Beach. Set against the unforgetable backdrop of Weymouth Bay and the internationally famous, World Heritage Coastline of 'The Jurassic Coast', The Esplanade is a haven for those wanting peace and relaxation beside the sea as well as those seeking a more activity based seaside experience.Boasting off-road parking, The Esplanade also eliminates the necessity of finding a parking space after a hard day of sightseeing, or lounging on the beach. With a guest lounge and bar on the first floor, the balcony is the perfect place to sip a cool drink and watch the boats sail past. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Esplanade reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Esplanade Hotel Weymouth
- The Esplanade Weymouth, Dorset