“Early birds seved with no fuss” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #60 of 204 Restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Doing business, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Hemel Hempstead, United Kingdom
“Early birds seved with no fuss”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

After much negotiating with our 4 year old during our weekend break in Weymouth, we picked Chillis for our dinner on Saturday. Of course, being with a 4 year old meant we were eating early after a day out on the beach. The staff were warm and welcoming.

The starters arrived promptly and were very tasty. My husband always orders an onion bhaji as a 'test' of a restaurant and this one was light and flavourful. My duaghter's chicken tikka was moist and had a lovely flavour, although I am not a fan of the bright red marinades myself. Our entrees were tasty as well, and the garlic chilli chicken I ordered had wonderful flavour.

All in all, it was a lovely meal.

Visited June 2014

“Absolutely Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

We a group of 5 have just finished an oitstanding range of choice with great service... Thank you Chilli's !

Cardiff
“Excellent food, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We went to Chillies while staying in Dorset. I looked up some Indian restaurants in the area, and Chillies seemed to have the best reviews.

It doesn't appear to be in the nicest of areas, near Weymouth station, and opposite an "adult" shop, we were a little concerned, but upon entering the restaurant it was clear there was no need. The restaurant is clean, and nicely done out.

We ordered main courses, I had the Lamb Gurkha, and my wife had the Chicken Pistachio Special, with a portion of rice, some naan bread and some onion bhajis as they looked really good on the table next to ours.

The food was all excellent, I would say the rice portion was probably the smallest I've ever had in any Indian restaurant, which wouldn't normally be to much of an issue, but it was small for sharing.

I'd say it's more expensive than average as an Indian restaurant, but I would certainly return there, as I felt the price was fair for the quality of the food. The service was also very good. We had a faultless experience, and if we are in the area again, we will be back.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

You have to go to chillis. the food is amazing the service is excellent and the prices are very reasonable too .

Visited June 2014
Andover_Hants.
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

We were staying just up the road from Chillies and for the fourth time in four years we arranged to meet up with our friends who live in Weymouth. They use the restaurant frequently and recommended it to us. The menu is extensive and not too expensive. Each time we have been, we have tried different dishes and have always been impressed with the presentation and taste. The restaurant is tucked away in a small back street very near the station. We are already looking forward to another visit next year.

• Visited May 2014