“Chesil Vista Holiday Park - Great family fun” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Chesil Family Holiday Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Weymouth
Chesil Family Holiday Park
You added Chesil Family Holiday Park to your Saves list
5.0 of 5 Cabin/Campground   |   Portland Road | Chesil Beach, Weymouth DT4 9AG, England   |
Billericay, United Kingdom
“Chesil Vista Holiday Park - Great family fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

This is the thrid Easter on the trot we have stayed here.
The carvans are clean and spacious, we had the basic model.
The staff are friend and very helpful.
The facilities are very good, especially for the kids.
The entertainment for all the family is very good.

Room Tip: If you are booking a caravan, try to book one not too close to the main entertainment venue. It can...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Chesil vista is an amazing place to stay great entertainment esp Shane Ritchie JR value for money can't fault a thing amazing it was clean fun the pool was great fun packed week with three kids who didn't know they were on holiday till we got there :)

• Stayed August 2012
Sutton Coldfield, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Myself, my partner and 3 kids have just got back fromour 4 night holiday at Chesil Vista, the staff were great the food was ok. The evening kids entertainment was great. We booked into an Abbotsbury which is converted for disabled parties, the ramp was slippy and dangerous and to turn the fire on it was on floor level. Apart from that we were all very impressed x

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

The only good thing was the kids entertainment. The staff need to learn how to be polite to customers. Example, we were told that if yopu had Pizza it must be in a box whilst everyone else's food was on a plate, ( this was was in the auditorium ). The place awas dead, and so were the staff, you could not order food and sit in the so called Bistro unless you had waitress service. Everything was with peas and chips and when I asked for scampi and salad and NO chips or peas, the supervisor had to be contacted. The caravan was not clean, check the bed heads very carefull for dust. We found red acrylic finger nails under the bed, and pubic hair on the sink.

if you anything other than size 8, you won't fit the beds, also there is very little insulation.

On the postive side, kids enjoyed the soft play and swimming pool.

Room Tip: Have no expectations and you shouldn't be too upset
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

This is the first time my wife and I have holidayed in the UK in 16 years, so we haven't got a lot of other English park experience to rate this against.. Our main criteria this year was a safe confortable break as we have a 6 month old baby, so I have to say the park felt clean and well kept, all staff throughout the park were tentitive and well trained and very helpful. Caravans were clean spacious and large enough to comfortably live for 1-2 weeks, have to say I was pleasently suprised by the actual size of the vans. Bar and restaraunt was adequate and the park as a whole was well set out, also I personally really liked the location of the site as we went to portland a few times.
In truth I'm hoping to be back traveling around the world next year but if I do spend another summer in the UK I would happily return to this site as it's a little south coast gem..

Room Tip: All caravans were good but I think it's worth paying the extra to get a caravan with a balcony.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

This is the second time my husband and myself have stayed at chesil vista apartments. Which we find are very clean and comfortable.we went to the venue every evening where we would eat in the bistro where the food was quite simple but it was well cooked tasty and reasonably priced. The entertainment was sometimes a little cheesey but was still very enjoyable. All the staff were very friendly and we will certainly be returning

• Stayed September 2012
Cardiff, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have to admit that i was wary about this holiday after reading a lot of the reviews but I have to say that myself and my 6 yr old daughter had the best time here. Our apartment was spotless, cosily warm and had everything we needed. The on-site entertainment was used every evening and had trouble getting my daughter to sit still long enough to eat her food before diving straight back into the play area. The food in the bistro as well as the takeaway was tasty and the staff very friendly. I had one very unhappy little girl at the end of the week when it was time to leave and have had to promise to return again next year, excellent!!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Chesil Family Holiday Park? Share your experiences!