We have stayed in this lovely B&B several times and each time it's a delight. The rooms are clean and comfy, the full English breakfast is delicious and the owners are very friendly and helpful. The location is ideal - very close to the sandy beach, the town and the beautiful harbour. Once we arrived and parked the car, we didn't use it as everything is within walking distance. Weymouth itself is delightful. I imagine that after all the coverage it got in the Olympics, 2013 will be a busy year so better book soon!
- Also Known As:
- The Bedford House Hotel
- The Bedford House Hotel Weymouth
- The Bedford Guest House Weymouth, Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the historic Georgian seafront of Weymouth, just across the road from the beautiful, soft sandy beach with the historic 17th century harbour to the rear. Ideally situated for the visitor to explore all the many attractions Weymouth has to offer, as well as the rest of the spectacular World Heritage Jurassic coastline.The Bedford offers comfortable and relaxed surroundings in which to enjoy your break. We have eight en-suite guest rooms over three floors with central heating, tea and coffee facilities, TV and Wi-Fi, complementary toiletries, towels provided. You have you own keys and unlimited access to your room. Our aim is to make The Bedford your Home from Home. Breakfast menu:Freshly cooked full English breakfast is served in our basement dining room with separate dining tables. Breakfast is cooked to order and served from 8.15am to 9am at high season and from 8.30am to 9am at other times. •Orange juice •Choice of cereals •Grapefruit segments •Sausages, bacon, hash brown, fried egg, baked beans and tinned tomatoes •Tea or coffee •ToastPlease let us know in advance if you prefer a vegitarian breakfast. Parking Permits:We are allocated a limited amount of free parking permits for the “F Zone” which are given on a first come first served basis. These must be returned to us on departure. Alternatively discounted parking scratch cards are available to purchase and are for use in the main car park, behind the Pavilion Theatre. Mobility:Built in the 1800’s The Bedford is a listed building with rooms over three floors. We have no lift and no ground floor rooms, and there are some period features which might make access difficult for people with limited mobility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your The Bedford Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.