We booked a four night stay with The Sun newspaper holiday offer. Be warned - pay extra for their ' entertainment and facilities passes ' - they don't like it if you don't. This is a huge site, and we were shunned to the furthest and ugliest corner of it. From our - reasonably nice - caravan, we had a charming view of the decrepid old caravan storage area, complete with skips, piles of junk and ankle deep mud. There is also an extortionate hidden charge for electric / gas. For this, you get the most pathetic heaters imaginable , and only vaguely lukewarm showers.
- Also Known As:
- Weymouth Bay Holiday Park Hotel
- Weymouth Bay Holiday Park Hotel Weymouth
- Weymouth Bay Holiday Park Dorset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great for:• Green play space • Swimming pools and Lazy River• Rural and relaxing atmosphereAre you looking for an open park with its own green playing field, a river running through the middle and a secluded woodland walk? Then look no further than Weymouth Bay. If you and your kids get all hot and sticky exploring our park, then we’ve got a pretty impressive pair of indoor and outdoor pools you might be interested in jumping into. If you manage to tear your family away from our adventure playground and the Lazy River then you could spend the day at the beach, just over a mile away. ... more less