“Very good!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 205 restaurants in Weymouth
Cuisines: Italian
“Very good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I've been there for the second time and was not disappointed...
Went with 4friends and all really enjoyed the meal!
Very nice steaks and the service was amazing!!!!

85% Recommend
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We took the children for a pizza after a day out at farmer palmers to Enzo's and we were not disappointed. As usual friendly staff and excellent service. We eat here quite often as they do make the best pizza and have always had excellent service.

“Appalling restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

I went to Enzo's last night with friends and family to celebrate my sister's 30th birthday. I was expecting standard Italian fare, but disappointingly, it was not even standard.
I arrived at the restaurant about 10 minutes after everyone else, after having travelled from London, to be greeted by the waiter with 'You're late'; ordinarily I wouldn't have minded had it been said in a jovial manner, but he was not joking. From this point on, the night went from bad to worse. The food was sub-standard (e.g. Over-cooked, dry, shrivelled sea bass full of bones), but the main issue was the service. The waiters were extremely rude and patronising and made us all feel uncomfortable. When my mum didn't want to order a starter the waiter became confrontational and asked 'Why?' And he kept pressing her to justify why she did not want a starter. We were polite to the staff at all times, but finally ran out of patience when a calculator was slammed down in front of us to work out the bill. I informed the waiter that he was rude and that we were disappointed with the service, and he replied 'How?' And became confrontational, saying he did not care as it was just a job. I asked to see the manager but he never appeared. I was going to phone the restaurant today but concluded that if the staff can behave like that, it's because their manager/owner is not bothered.
I have read other reviews and others have had a very different dining experience, but unfortunately this was ours last night which ruined my sister's birthday meal (and cost us £250).

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Haworth, England, United Kingdom
“Best night of the week!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

Firstly, fab' location, right on the front and with completely glass fronted premises the view was brilliant. Nicely set out, didn't feel squished in and the lighting was perfect, nice and chilled. Staff here were courteous and professional but very amusing and friendly. A quick service with banter and big smiles. The meal was outstanding, even my husband who has NEVER eaten at an Italian restaurant before and is a VERY picky eater loved this restaurant and the food. At such a reasonable price you really couldn't ask for more. MASSIVE SHAME WE LIVE SO FAR AWAY!!!!! But thank you for one of the best evenings we had on our break.

Guildford, United Kingdom
“Great Food, Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

We were invited to Enzo to celebrate the 70th birthday of a close friend. The party of 50-60 guests was accommodated in the basement. The welcome from the staff was warm and the relaxed party atmosphere started right away. The 3 course meal was delicious. All credit to the well-drilled staff who looked after the party in the basement as well as serving customers upstairs in the 'normal' restaurant. A thoroughly enjoyable evening and if we are in Weymouth again, Enzo will be on our list.

• Visited September 2013