Went to spa today on voucher and afternoon tea. Spa facilities very nice pool steam room etc. friendly welcome by staff. Went with three friends for spa they all enjoyed it too. Plenty to eat for tea scones, cakes,sandwiches and very good value for money.
Would av been nice to try massage etc but booked up, girl on reception said next time give plenty of notice. Will definatly go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An 18th-century listed hotel situated in the centre of Driffield ‘the capital of the wolds’. Tastefully furnished with antiques and fine arts, it boasts 16 individually styled suites and bedrooms, a beautiful oak paneled restaurant and The Oak Bar, featuring around 300 malt whiskies and local hand pulled cask conditioned real ales. The hotel also offers an unrivaled range of leisure facilities; swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi, super spa, rasul, flotation tank, full nautilus gym, beauty salon featuring Clarins, hairdressers, squash court and snooker room etc. Situated within easy reach of historic Beverley and York. Award winning disabled access. Hotel not suitable for children under 16 years old. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Bell In Driffield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Bell In Driffield Hotel Driffield
- Best Western Driffield
- Driffield Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Bell In Driffield Yorkshire