My husband booked this hotel for our anniversary present and I couldn't have asked for more. We have a 20 month old girl so traveling with her at this age is not always the easiest. The hotel facilities and staff made being away from home with children smooth sailing. They have thought of everything to ensure you have a relaxing stay. Before going I was a little skeptical about the baby listening monitors but this works very well, they pick up every little sound and I was comfortable leaving her in the room while we enjoyed a peaceful dinner in the hotel restaurant. There is a lot of choice for hot and cold breakfast including a variety of things for the children too. We can't fault the restaurant for dinner either, the food was of high quality and attentive service. The staff are always more than happy to help, they continuously heated up food and bottles of milk for us, nothing is too much trouble.
The spa facilities were wonderful, great pool for adults and children, outdoor canadian hot tub is relaxing for when the kids are in the creche.
Creche staff were wonderful. Our daughter was not the best at being left but they were happy to keep her entertained while we had some time to ourselves which is a luxury these days. There are plenty of toys indoors and outdoors and even a rabbit which the kids love.
We stayed in the amazing Henry suite which was very luxurious with plenty of space. We are both designers so loved the furniture and fabrics they had chosen.
We have already recommended this hotel to our friends and family and look forward to returning to New Park Manor in the future.
A big thank you for a memorable break.
- Also Known As:
- New Park Manor Hotel
- New Park Manor Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel Brockenhurst
- Country Hotel New Park Manor
- New Park Manor Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to New Park Manor, a luxury family spa hotel in the New Forest. Relax in our spa, play croquet on the lawn, enjoy afternoon tea on the terrace or some family time in our gardens. New Park Manor offers the perfect destination for anyone wishing to explore and appreciate the unique mosaic of woodland, heathland and wetland that comprise the ancient landscape of the New Forest. The New Forest, Britain's most popular national park, was created by William the Conqueror in 1079 as a royal hunting area. In 1611, King Charles II chose New Park Manor as his favourite hunting lodge and his royal coat of arms is still displayed prominently above the fireplace in our award-winning Stag Restaurant. New Park Manor was carefully adapted for use as a country house hotel with 21 bedrooms and opened in 1970. Interesting details such as acorns and oak leaf patterned doors and original furniture and fireplaces can still be seen throughout the building. These commemorate the debt owed by King Charles to the oak tree which hid him from Cromwell's men on his escape to France in 1651. Today, New Park Manor is a beautiful, stylish country hotel, where the traditions of days gone by still live on and many original features can still be seen around the hotel. Bedrooms range from the splendor of our Barbara Villiers Family Suite to the contemporary style of our Forest rooms. Over recent years, our facilities have expanded to include a heated outdoor pool, croquet lawn, and our award-winning Bath House Spa which included a heated indoor pool and outdoor Canadian hot tub overlooking the New Forest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your New Park Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.