Service was amateur the srak was not as ordered and the prices high the ambience good .What did I pay 12.5% service charge for??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pig is the baby sister of Lime Wood – with a little attitude! It is a bang up to date take on a new style of home grown, 26 bedroom country house hotel and what that needs to be today - original, relaxed and sitting comfortably within its environment.......It’s really a restaurant with rooms. This is a place that is all about the walled garden.... everything is driven by the gardener/forager and chef – they grow and find the food – the chef then makes the menu. Our style is home grown in every way – breaking the mold of designed hotels, daring to be comfortable in its own skin, working with what it has and recognising what is good about that. It won’t be perfect, it will be warm, relaxed, comfy, interesting, and homely with muted colours, a bit shabby chic and evolved rather than interior designed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your The Pig reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pig Hotel Brockenhurst
- Hotel Whitley Ridge
- Whitley Ridge Brockenhurst
- The Pig Brockenhurst, New Forest National Park