““Enjoyed our stay”” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #22 of 81 Restaurants in Bude
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: At Hebasca Grill we have perfected the art of the humble grill. The relaxed dining den serves up mouthwatering meat feasts such as Ribeye Steak, Peri-Peri Chicken, Lamb and Maple Skewers complemented by fish dishes, wholesome salads, awesome combos and cool cocktails. Then, tuck into a Cornish Cheese Plate, Tasting of Macarons or New York Baked White Chocolate Cheesecake (if you have room) and enjoy a nightcap in Hebasca Bar.
Exeter, United Kingdom
““Enjoyed our stay””
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed on a Travelzoo deal for 1 night. The room was lovely. Contemporary, stylish and very clean throughout which really matters to us. We were very impressed with the hotel's style and comfort. We ate in the restaurant in the evening. We thoroughly enjoyed our meal. You can choose sides which does bump up the bill but there are also "all in" choices which we had as we needed to keep costs down. I had Fish, Chips and mushy peas which was freshly prepared, well presented, plentiful and cooked to perfection! My husband had chicken skewers which he also enjoyed. Our breakfast the following morning was also cooked to perfection! The staff were very polite and very pleasant. We were very happy with our stay.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
WayneJvR_1, General Manager at Hebasca Grill, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Dear Garyp42,

Thank you for taking some time to review your meal with us here at Hebasca Grill, I will pass on your compliments to our team in the kitchen as they really do take our diners feedback seriously. Our menu is a work in progress that we continually revise and we feel that by listening to our customer’s views we will be sure to get things just right. We would love to welcome you back here at some time in the future.

Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“We eat out a lot!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Wow, what an amazing find in Bude. We were in Bude for a couple of nights fairly last minute so "popped" to Hebasca for a "quick" meal and ended up eating three courses and trying the cocktails and shots! The food was excellent (Seabass and steak for main) and then a few drinks in the bar. The staff were attentive, very friendly and efficient. Tom and Jasmine were a great team in the bar and we could have stayed longer. A great find and will definitely be back.

Visited November 2013
Dear Cottonbarns,

Thank you very much for your review of your visit to Hebasca Grill, it sounds like you had quite a night with us here at Hebasca. We try to have a locally sourced ‘fish of the day’ each day and are pleased that you took advantage of the sea bass. I will pass on your good compliments to our bar team and we look forward to your next visit with us.

Windsor
“Had to try the burger.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

I'm staying in Bude alone for 2 nights for work. On my first night I overheard someone talk about the Hebasca Grill burger so decided to try this on my second night. Basically it's tasty and big. It comes with chips that are beyond good and I like and applaud the fact they serve local ales. Staff were nice. Didn't eat dessert but that's only because I rarely do. If you go with friends I recommend that you finish your evening and drinks in the bar because it's a nice place. I don't really like eating on my own and would always prefer some company but Hebasca suits either situation very well.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dear Gareth L,

Thank you for your positive review of your visit to the Hebasca Grill. Our kitchen team work very hard to invent an interesting and mouth-watering menu and so feedback is always welcomed. We try our very best to source local produce in both our kitchen and bar. If ever you find yourself working in our area again in the future please do not hesitate in giving us a call and we will do our best to accommodate your requirements, there are always other professionals staying here and so you will not be on your own. We look forward to seeing you again.

Whitstable, England, United Kingdom
“Dissapointing Dinner”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2013

First visit to Hebasca Went with another couple for dinner.
Staff not attentive, felt like we were doing them a favour by being there.
Over priced food especially the vegetarian tart I had. very basic.
Restaurant was busy but no atmosphere & so much lighting in the bar again no atmosphere.
Much better place to eat in Bude, Try the Bank for great Tapas and a decent glass of wine or Life's a Beach amazing food & very friendly staff

Dear Michaeala,

Thank you for your review of our grill here at Hebasca, we are so sorry to hear that your experience with us was not to your total satisfaction. We researched our local area extensively and priced our menu very competitively, we feel, for this type of establishment. We have listened to our reviews and our team in the kitchen are working very hard at devising a more extensive and exciting vegetarian menu. We hope this response was helpful and we would love to welcome you back to Hebasca at some time in the near future to show that we really do take our visitors wellbeing seriously.

Northampton, United Kingdom
“WOW!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Me and my girlfriend went here last week whilst holidaying in Bude and was not disappointed. The staff were fantastic, the restaurant was wonderful and was great value for money. We had the Wednesday deal of 2 courses for under £18 and the burger was to die for! It was like a Man vs Food challenge (I conquered it)

If I lived in Bude, I would be here every week!!!!

WayneJvR_1, General Manager at Hebasca Grill, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Dear Trap 1984,

Thank you kindly for your review, it makes us very happy when we feel a guest is truly satisfied with their visit. I will pass on all your positive comments to the team.