“Stained Glassed Workshop” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 3 Shopping in Bude
Type: Specialty Shops, Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: We run half day workshops during which you can make a Tiffany glass suncatcher, fused glass coasters or jewellery or a carved bone pendant. We also make and sell driftwood sculpture and art glass,all the goods we sell are made in cornwall.
London, United Kingdom
“Stained Glassed Workshop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Spent a rainy afternoon doing a stained glass workshop. I found lady running the workshop very patience and helpful. She explained each stage of the process very clearly. I made a pretty triangluar patterned glass to hang in my window. Never having done anything like it before it was easier than I expected to cut and shape the glass and I felt pleased with the end result. Its a fun thing to do.

Visited April 2013

Stratton, United Kingdom
“Bone Carving”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Had a go at the bone carving which I really enjoyred. I am not especially good at practical work but I managed to carve a very respectable arrow head pendant. The tuition was good, help always at hand to sort out problems, the price was very reasonable and I ended up with something I could wear. I'd recommend it!

Visited March 2013