“Passing through Bude” 4 of 5 stars

You added Bude Haven to your Saves list
Bude Haven
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Flexbury Avenue, Bude EX23 8NS, England   |
Ranked #6 of 15 Hotels in Bude

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

Stayed here in June and loved every minute. Great location, not far from beaches easily in walking distance. Such a beautiful area with lots of places to explore. I just spent the week-end and could only do so much, so I definitely will return. And I will definitely stay here. Fabulous.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Very enjoyable stay
John and Susan are very welcoming. The decor is a little tired . The breakfast menu is excellent, so much choice. We stayed in for our evening meals and really enjoyed them. Can thoroughly recommend the lamb shank and the rib-eye steak

Stayed June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We stayed here in June 2013 and would recommend it to all.
They cater for families as they provide beach toys and towels, to couples with the bar and restaurant and I was also particularly delighted by the two ladies in their 'golden years' who used the complimentary hot tub in style - with a large glass of wine each!
The rooms are very clean and comfortable, with TV, hairdryer, hospitality tray and 2 armchairs - perfect for a relaxing stay.
I would recommend the restaurant - my steak was fabulous and very good value.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

My Wife and I spent 5 nights in May 2013 at this Hotel, we would without reservation recommend it to all. It's location is within easy walking distance of beaches and town center. Our room was spacious and impeccably clean, also a very comfortable and clean bed, we had some of our best night's sleep for years, even the view from our room was beautiful.Food was of the best quality and plenty of choice. Excellent hosts Sue & John are very friendly and obliging and make you feel very welcome. One of the best Hotels in Bude with a very reasonable tariff, and of course we would without any doubt stop at this Hotel again.
Pat & Jim from Birmingham.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Warwick, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

My husband and I stayed here over the festive break and could not have had a better stay! John and Sue (and other family members) were so welcoming and friendly, the hotel is beautiful and homely and our room was very comfortable - a good nights sleep in a very comfortable and clean bed. We only ate breakfast one morning, but it was lovely and they cater for both vegetarians and gluten free (without previously arranging this!). The view from our room was lovely and the hotel is within easy walking distance to everywhere in Bude! Would highly recommend to all and we would stay here again without doubt!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Fareham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

I stayed here back in October when I was doing an intensive driving course. I found the owners to be very friendly and helpful. The rooms where lovely and clean and I had a goods nights sleep. for the three nights I was staying.
The breakfast was very good and hot which was a nice change. and i enjoyed, I didnt pass my driving test in cornwall but have now passed and would like to thank the owners for their encouragement.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Bude Haven? Share your experiences!