“Flying visit!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tee-Side Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bude
Tee-Side Guest House
You added Tee-Side Guest House to your Saves list
4.0 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   2 Burn View, Bude EX23 8BY, England   |
Ranked #17 of 50 Bude B&B and Inns
Certificate of Excellence 2014
wolverhampton
“Flying visit!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Pleasantly surprised on arrival by a charming couple who made me feel at home and even accommodated my pride and joy in their garage, my Fireblade. I was given a full run down on the best bike roads and routes in Cornwall including safety tips. Breakfast was spot on and was more than ample to keep me fuelled as I continued south to my next port of call.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
New Forest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Stayed here with relatives when we were attending a wedding locally. Joanne and Emma are charming hosts. The rooms were very nice, spotlessly clean, and well equipped.Ours was overlooking the golf course, our relatives had the down stairs room which was really useful. Breakfast was delicious, served in a very pleasant dining room. It is only a few minutes walk from the centre of Bude, and also to the beach area.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front have a lovely view.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Brussels
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

I stayed here while hiking on the South West Coast Trail. As expected from previous reviews, I found a peaceful and comfortable place to stay in for a night. The room was perfect, the welcome was very friendly and helpful, and breakfast was yummy and wholesome. I can only echo previous recommendations.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Cardiff, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Several work colleagues and I were required to stay in Bude for two days and nights and were accommodated in the Tee-side Guest House.
We were made very welcome as soon as we arrived and although there were no single rooms, they were all clean, tidy and all had ensuite bathrooms consisting of toilet, sink and shower.
Breakfast was pre-ordered the evening before and consisted of a wide choice of cereal, fruit juice, continental and cooked english breakfasts. Moreover, the food was of excellent quality. The beds were also very comfortable and afforded a good night's sleep.
All in all, a nice place to stay and we would return there given the chance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Napier, New Zealand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Stayed here whilst on Land's End to John O'Groats cycle. Very friendly welcome and well appointed room. Provided safe and secure storage for my bike overnight. Breakfast was spot on and provided nice and early to allow me to get on my way for a big day in the saddle. Thoroughly recommended.

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Joannebude, Owner at Tee-Side Guest House, responded to this review, April 29, 2013
Thank you for your recommendation. We are pleased to have helped in a small way to enable you to complete such an amazing challenge.
Newport Pagnell
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

We have just spent five nights at this guest house. We were greeted by Emma who was very welcoming. Our bedroom was very clean and tidy with a nice view. The breakfasts were excellent with a good choice. Joanne and Dave were also very welcoming and knowledgeable about the area. We could not ask for a better place to stay and will certainly return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your lovely review and look forward to your next visit.
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I stayed for one night in February having walked along the coast path from Hartland Quay.

Joanne was welcoming and made me a much needed mug of tea as soon as I arrived. The room was very clean and comfortable, with lovely touches such as chocolate biscuits and a variety of different teas. The ensuite was small but well equipped although I'm not a fan of fixed shower heads, but that's my only criticism! The new double glazing definitely added to the warmth and comfort of the whole guest house.

Joanne directed me to an excellent fish and chip shop, which was about as far as my feet would carry me by then, and then made me another cuppa and disposed of my rubbish when I brought my meal back to the guest house.

Breakfast was pre-ordered the night before with a good selection of cooked options. I was able to specify the time I wanted to eat. There was a variety of cereals and fresh fruit and yoghurt too. I'd ordered a packed lunch the night before, which was delicious, with thoughtful touches such as a sliced tomato in a separate bag so as not to make the sandwich soggy! And at a very reasonable cost.

I'd certainly go back.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Joannebude, Owner at Tee-Side Guest House, responded to this review, February 24, 2013
It was lovely to meet you and you are very welcome, after that walk I know I would be in need of a good cup of tea too.
Very pleased that our new windows have made such a difference and we have changed some fixed shower heads but still some to do.

Been to Tee-Side Guest House? Share your experiences!