Very friendly and helpful owners . Nice , cosy bar with an incredible selection of malt whiskies , and the bedroom was perfectly adequate . The breakfast are large , well cooked and enough to keep one going all day.All in all good value for money.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel
- The Old Rectory Hotel Callander
- The Old Rectory Inn Callander, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory Inn, Callander, Perthshire is situated beneath the tree-covered slopes of the Crags overlooking the Meadows and the River Teith, but is only a few minutes walk into the heart of the town. An excellent base for touring the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, resident proprietors Tim and Jane will ensure you have a very relaxing stay. Featuring the popular Gray's Restaurant - a splendid dining experience for all the family, with a cosy bar and whisky library, and plenty of off-road parking. Our Facebook page will keep you aware of all our special events, live traditional Scottish music and the fortnightly Quiz Night. Guide dogs and pets are very welcome, while we offer free Wi-Fi to those who cannot be without their laptop. In 2010 we were upgraded by VisitScotland from a Guest House to a Three Star Inn. Remember that we host live music in the Whisky Library so before you book, please check with us first if you do not like the sound of people enjoying themselves! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your The Old Rectory Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.