The main thing I will remember about Glengarry is Evelyn, our bubbly friendly host who couldn't do enough to make our stay pleasant. She clearly loves the area, and was also a great source of information about places to eat and gave us a 'short list'. The heavy rain determined our choice - we went to the nearest (MHOR Fish - fabulous food).
The room was cosy, clean and comfortable (although table lamps on BOTH sides of the bed would be good)
In the morning, we had to leave very early and Evelyn very kindly made us an early breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Glengarry Hotel Callander
- Glengarry Guest House Callander, Scotland
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A top class traditional Scottish Bed and Breakfast run by the same family since 1983. Anne & her daughter Evelyn offer a relaxed and friendly atmosphere in their lovely Victorian home. Great care & pride is taken in the standard and comfort of the spacious en-suite bedrooms. you can enjoy a hearty Scottish breakfast with Haggis or try one of the 'healthy options'. Open All Year. Free off street parking and Secure Bicycle Storage. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Glengarry Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.