Stayed just one night and during a short break to South Devon. Lovely old building which has been lovingly restored and has a modern look and feel, whilst retaining lots of character.
Very professional staff organised our check in quickly and were sympathetic to our request for a room with no height restrictions. We stayed in Powderham, nice size room with a modern bathroom. The room had been recently refurbished and was clean and comfortable.
Enjoyed our meal, accompanied by sensibly priced wines and well kept local ales. Again, the service was professional and attentive.
Comfortable nights sleep inspite of the wild weather outside.
The cooked breakfast was very good.
Would certainly be happy to stay here again - it represented very good value at the out of season rate we paid, but would happily pay more during the summer months.
- Also Known As:
- The Bickley Mill Hotel Newton Abbot
- The Bickley Mill Hotel
- The Bickley Mill Newton Abbot, Devon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 12 En-suite bedrooms are individually styled with crisp white linen and home comforts. Each room is fully equipped with Flat Screen television with DVD player, free wireless broadband access, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers. Separate accommodation entrance for ease of access at all times. Traditional cooked breakfast using local produce. Bathrooms are a delight, with modern contemporary fittings, fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bickley Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.