I was brought up in the area but have since moved away although we return frequently to visit relatives. We have eaten here before but never stayed, on this occasion we decided to stay, along with my mother and her husband. Our rooms were spotless, tastefully decorated and superbly comfortable. The deluxe en-suite had a wonderful shower, bath robes, toiletries and white fluffy towels! Tea making facilities, a flat screen TV and free Wifi were also available (if a little slow!)
The food was fabulous,and beautifully presented. Breakfast was excellent.
The staff were polite and attentive and nothing was too much trouble. All in all a very enjoyable stay, we will most definitely be staying here again very soon. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our 12 En-suite bedrooms are individually styled with crisp white linen and home comforts. Each room is fully equipped with Flat Screen television with DVD player, free wireless broadband access, tea and coffee making facilities and hairdryers. Separate accommodation entrance for ease of access at all times. Traditional cooked breakfast using local produce. Bathrooms are a delight, with modern contemporary fittings, fluffy white towels and complimentary toiletries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Bickley Mill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Bickley Mill Hotel Newton Abbot
- The Bickley Mill Newton Abbot, Devon