First time in a Premier Inn since the new adverts and I must say, I am quite impressed. Beds very comfortable. Everything looked clean and fresh, the fan helped to circulate the air and a little note apologised for the lack of proper AC. We didn't plan to have breakfast at Table Table next door, because of an early appointment, but in the end we returned after the meeting for a late one. It was fresh and ok, sausage a bit cheap and they forgot the coffee I ordered. Friendly staff in both places.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a gem of a spot, close to the wonderful Dorset World Heritage Coast, at the Premier Inn Hotel Christchurch West. A great find whether you're on the hunt for business deals or just a few days away. With a wealth of waterside treasures within minutes, you could be messing about on the river, harbour or sea. Or if you prefer the greens and great outdoors, polish your swing at Ferndown or Parley or head for the peace and quiet of the New Forest. Then, when it's time to turn in, set a course for our great restaurant and extra-comfy beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Christchurch West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Hotel Christchurch
- Premier Inn Christchurch West Dorset