“Brunch with a view.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Berkshire
“Brunch with a view.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

After a morning stroll along the extensive beaches, we were ready for a brunch & this place was ideal. Fortunately we arrived just before noon & there was a choice of tables & we chose one with the best available view over the beaches.
The young staff were very pleasant & efficient & our food well presented. The cost was slightly more expensive than normal but not excessive for this area of the country. By the time we were ready to leave, the restaurant was full & people waiting for tables & the staff were still coping well. This place suited us very well for our brunch but we probably wouldn't try it for a special evening dinner.

Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
“Great Location But Expensive”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Overlooking the beach and the Isle of Wight from Highcliffe is lovely on a clear day and a great escape after a walk in the chill
Remember this is just a cafe so you might need to prepare yourself for the high prices for normal cafe fare
Be smart at choosing from the menu and that will help the pocket, for example the full breakfast is £9 and the vegatarian is £8 which is the same but you lose two sausages, two bacon rashers and some black pudding, so for a pound you get almost two meals
Don't buy the smoothies because they're not, very poor
The rest is average so not too bad it's just the whopping price

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New Forest
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

My mother and I ate here one lunchtime but we were both very disappointed with our meals. I ordered a salad but it didn't seem at all fresh and many of the components were tired and some, I felt, were even bordering on their use by date. Needless to say, there was a lot I didn't eat. I know I should have complained but I didn't want a substitute - I just wanted to get home.

It's a pity our experience was such poor one - the venue is in a wonderful position with fantastic views but the food doesn't match up, I'm afraid.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Warm service with a smile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 6, 2013

Sloped in after a long trek along the beach and was greeted with a lovely smile. I was really keen to try the fish and chips but I don't have alcohol so they very nicely adjusted my order for me so I can get my fix of fresh fish and chips overlooking the amazing sights of the beach below and Isle of Wight in the distance. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

“Another great visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

Just home from the cliffhanger today and wanted to say how much me and the whole family really enjoyed our lunch, it had fantastic views of the Isle of Wight, I had read some tripadvisor comments and was surprised at any negative reviews the staff are absolutely lovely and the food fantastic, value for money, we were even give a loyalty card and once we purchase 3 more meals we will receive a free meal, great find, fantastic views, friendly staff a real gem, looking forward to coming to Neil diamond tribute.