We were very happy with our 2 day stay at Waters Reach, and would highly recommend it to others. Very close to the train station and the city centre, it was extremely convenient for us because we were traveling without a car. Our hosts Wendy and Alan were wonderful people, friendly and very helpful. Everything was very tastefully decorated and spotlessly clean. We had the luxury room in the first floor with a jacuzzi bath. The bed was very comfortable, so we slept well. You can't go wrong choosing this place for your stay, it was terrific.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Waters Reach is one of the finest guest houses in Dorset. Conveniently situated less than 500 metres from Christchurch town centre and with trains & buses passing regularly you can enjoy a completely relaxing stay while you explore Dorset's beautiful beaches and scenery. Our luxury en suite rooms have to been seen to be believed and are available from just £65 per night including a mouth watering, locally sourced breakfast. Each room has memory foam mattresses and is fitted with digital television, tea and coffee making facilities and has access to our free Wi-Fi service, and of course on-site free parking is available to all of our guests. Guests who stay with us for two or more nights are treated to a home baked delicious lemon drizzle cake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Waters Reach Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waters Reach Hotel Christchurch
- Waters Reach Guest House Christchurch, Dorset